CHILDREN'S KUNG FU
2020 SPECIAL - TRY TWO WEEKS FREE!
- The school has reopened, click here for our COVID-safe protocol
- Traditional martial arts curriculum originating from the Shaolin temple
- Open to children aged 5-15 of all levels of fitness and physical ability
- Sunday classes in central Chinatown location
- Experienced teachers & a safe environment
Choy Lee Fut Kung Fu is an effective martial art from the Shaolin tradition. It is well known for its smooth circular body movements and flexible footwork, combining the powerful hand techniques of southern styles with the versatile kicks of the northern systems as well as weapons and dummies. Our children’s classes are a special and safe program. We apply the training principles of our founder Chan Heung to the needs of modern kids so they can reach their full potential in a fun and controlled environment.
Benefits of Choy Lee Fut kung fu for children:
- Discipline and respect
- Self-confidence and accountability
- Concentration and balance
- Co-ordination, dexterity and improved reaction
- Practical self-defence skills
- Fitness and stamina
CHILDREN’S KUNG FU CLASSES
Our 2 week free trial allows your child time to adjust and see if Choy Lee Fut Kung Fu is right for them.
ABOUT THE CHINATOWN SCHOOL
- International headquarters for the Chan Family, a branch of Choy Lee Fut practiced by thousands of people in 14 countries.
- All instructors have 8-30 years’ experience teaching locally, nationally & internationally
- All instructors are first aid certified to ensure a safe & controlled experience.
- Classes are customised to your child’s level of fitness & experience. Instructors will take any injuries/limitations into account.
After the free trial, children’s classes are $180 for 3 months. There are no joining/membership fees.
We are registered providers in the NSW government’s Active Kids initiative, meaning that you may be eligible for 2 x $100 vouchers per year to go towards Choy Lee Fut classes. For more information, register for the free trial and speak to the instructor during class.
ENROLL YOUR CHILD IN A TWO WEEK FREE TRIAL