The school has a number of procedures in place to be COVID-safe in line with the latest NSW government requirements. To make classes run both safely and smoothly, we ask that you give this a read before your first visit to the school:
- All classes listed on the website are on and labelled as either online or face-to-face.
- Please arrive around 15 minutes before your class so that we can do the infrared thermometer temperature check before class starts.
- If you are feeling at all unwell please do not attend class. If you become unwell within a few days of attending class, please notify your instructor or email [email protected] so we can notify any relevant students/instructors.
- Please review the posters at the bottom of this page for policies on distancing, hand sanitiser etc. These posters are also displayed at the school.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulties in terms of fees due to COVID-19, please speak to your instructor.
- Unfortunately the building does not have a lift or any accessible ramps, for more details about Zoom/online training options please email [email protected].
- If you have any questions or concerns, email [email protected].
We hope you keep well and look forward to seeing you at the school!