LEARN QIGONG AND TAI CHI
2020 SPECIAL - TRY A WEEK FREE!
Lohan Qigong is the ancient Chinese health exercise and meditation for wellness from the Buddhist monks. Regulated breathing (Qi) and gentle movements (Gong) combine to rejuvenate the body. The Lohan Qigong system includes the 18 Lohan to invigorate the body, Siu Lohan practice (moving meditation for vitality), pole exercises (therapeutic natural movements to align the body), Tai Chi practice to refresh the mind and body and Dai Lohan , a seated meditation practice to relax and calm one’s spirit.
Benefits of our Qigong program
- Stretch and strengthen your muscles, tendons and internal organs
- Calm your mind and attain a meditative state
- Regulate your breathing & meridians and increase circulation
- Improve your coordination and balance
- Be part of a rich cultural tradition that goes back to the Shaolin temple
QIGONG CLASSES AVAILABLE FOR THE FREE TRIAL
Attend an unlimited number of the classes below for a week to learn the basics of Lohan Qigong.
In addition to the above classes, if you join up after the free trial, there are more in-depth classes available to allow for further practice in the Lohan Qigong system:
ABOUT THE CHINATOWN SCHOOL
- International headquarters for the Chan Family, a branch of Choy Lee Fut practiced by thousands of people in 14 countries.
- All instructors have 8-30 years’ experience teaching locally, nationally & internationally
- All instructors are first aid certified to ensure a safe & controlled experience.
- Classes are customised to your level of fitness & experience. Instructors will take any injuries/limitations into account.
If you keep training after your free trial, the fee options are:
- 5 Visit Pass – $120
- 10 Visit Pass – $200
- 3 Months Unlimited – $380
There are no joining/membership fees.
START YOUR WEEK FREE TRIAL