LEARN QIGONG AND TAI CHI
2020 SPECIAL - TRY A WEEK FREE!
- The school has reopened, click here for our COVID-safe protocol
- Start any time regardless of your experience or age
- Central Chinatown location
- Experienced teachers & a safe environment
- Get a week's free trial
Lohan Qigong suits all ages. It is health preserving and can be easily incorporated into daily routines. Lohan Qigong is the ancient Chinese health exercise and meditation for wellness from the Buddhist monks. Regular practice activates efficient flow of Qi. It also exercises all joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles in a systematic and gradual way.
Benefits of our seniors Qigong program
- Activate the flow of qi and blood circulation
- Exercise your joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles in a gentle and systematic way
- Keep active and maintain quality of life/guard aganinst muscle loss
- Keep the mind active through moving meditation
- Can be readily incorporated into your daily routine
SENIORS QIGONG CLASS
ABOUT THE CHINATOWN SCHOOL
- International headquarters for the Chan Family, a branch of Choy Lee Fut practiced by thousands of people in 14 countries.
- All instructors have 8-30 years’ experience teaching locally, nationally & internationally
- All instructors are first aid certified to ensure a safe & controlled experience.
- Classes are customised to your level of fitness & experience. Instructors will take any injuries/limitations into account.
If you keep training after your free trial, our seniors Qigong fees are $10 per class. There are no joining/membership fees.
START YOUR WEEK FREE TRIAL