Benefits of our qigong training:
- Stretch and strengthen your muscles, tendons and internal organs
- Calm your mind and attain a meditative state
- Regulate your breathing and increase circulation
- Improve your coordination
- Activate your meridian channels
- Be part of a rich cultural tradition that goes back to the monastic practices of the Shaolin temple
This class is intended for students with at least one year’s experience in the qigong beginners class.
Intermediate classes include:
- Warming up your body, muscles, joints, ligaments and qi.
- Intermediate Lohan Qigong breathing exercises.
- Lohan Qigong stick exercises.
- Intermediate Lohan Qigong medical concepts.
- Completing the Eighteen Lohan Qigong form.
- Introduction to the Siu Lohan Qigong form.
- Introduction to the Tai Git Kuen Qigong form.
- Introduction to the Ng Wan Luk Hei Qigong form.
Students will typically train the intermediate class for at least 2-3 years before advancing to the advanced/instructors class. However, this is not compulsory and most of our students find the intermediate class alone is suitable enough for their needs.