San Da refers to the practical and fighting aspect of Kung Fu. The San Da classes is where beginner, intermediate and advanced students all train together in a single class that places more emphasis on speed, power and fighting application.
- Fridays 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Benefits of our kung fu training:
- Regular exercise at the level of intensity that suits you
- Strength, flexibility and agility
- Mental focus, stamina and confidence
- Practical self-defence and fighting skills
- Improved health and fitness
- Be part of a rich cultural tradition that goes back to the monastic practices of the Shaolin temple
This class is tailored to all adult students regardless of your level of fitness or physical ability and is a great companion to the Kung Fu beginner class. Because it is more intense than the beginner class, we recommend you take at least a couple of beginner classes first to get comfortable. Because the participants range from complete beginners to those with over 20 years’ experience, each class’s instructor will tailor the training can be modified to suit your physical ability.
Beginner classes include:
- Fitness exercises
- Bagwork on focus pads
- Bagwork on kicking shields
- Partner drills and exercises
- Sparring (optional)
- Traditional Kung Fu conditioning exercises
- Cool-down and stretches
NOTE: All instructors at Choy Lee Fut Kung Fu & Qigong Sydney are accredited with a First Aid and CPR certificate. In addition, all instructors teaching children have an up to date Working With Children check.