Start your workday fresher than ever! Our morning classes give you a chance to train the Choy Lee Fut system before work, whatever your skill/experience level.
- Tuesdays 6:45am – 7:45am
- Thursdays 6:45am – 7:45am
Click here for details about attending the morning class
Benefits of the morning classes:
- Learn traditional Shaolin Kung Fu as adapted for modern practitioners
- Get super fit and flexible
- Improve co-ordination, dexterity and balance
- Learn practical self-defence skills
Our class is intended for adults of all fitness levels. No prior experience in martial arts is required.
The classes include:
- Warm-ups and stretching
- Horse stance and footwork training
- Basic Choy Lee Fut punches, including self-defence applications
- Basic Choy Lee Fut kicks, including self-defence applications
- Hand and kick combinations on pads with power
- Traditional Choy Lee Fut forms and dummies (tailored to your skill level so if you’re a beginner you will be learning beginner forms, if you’re intermediate/advanced you’ll be going through intermediate/advanced forms)
NOTE: All instructors at Choy Lee Fut Kung Fu & Qigong Sydney are accredited with a First Aid and CPR certificate. In addition, all instructors teaching children have an up to date Working With Children check.