FREE ONLINE QIGONG CLASSES
Our free online classes are a great introduction to basic Qigong and the Lohan system.
Register to get 6 free attendances!
- No equipment needed
- Tailored to all ages (adults inc seniors and children)
- Tailored to all fitness levels
- Tailored for home-based training
- Learn basic breathing, movement & meditation
- Stretch your muscles & regulate your breathing
- Calm your mind and attain a meditative state
- Improve your coordination and balance
- When training starts, you can turn off your webcam for privacy
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Looks like you have an ad blocker turned on which is interfering with the functioning of this page. Please disable it and refresh the page.
Looks like you’re not located in Sydney. Currently the free classes are only available to people in Sydney, if this changes we’ll update the website. If you are using a VPN or ad blocker this may interfere with the form, turning them off and refreshing the page should work.
Lohan Qigong is the ancient Chinese health exercise and meditation for wellness from the Buddhist monks. Regulated breathing (Qi) and gentle movements (Gong) combine to rejuvenate the body. The Lohan Qigong system includes the 18 Lohan to invigorate the body, Siu Lohan practice (moving meditation for vitality), pole exercises (therapeutic natural movements to align the body), Tai Chi practice to refresh the mind and body and Dai Lohan , a seated meditation practice to relax and calm one’s spirit.