COVID-19 UPDATE - CHOY LEE FUT SYDNEY
- In light of the federal government's update to national COVID-19 restrictions closing all indoor sporting venues, classes will cease from Monday 23rd March 2020 until the restrictions are lifted.
- We will update this page with further announcements as the situation progresses.
- We are now running most classes online, click here to learn more.
- Note that for the moment online training is available to existing students only. We are looking at additional options and will update the website if this expands further.
- If you are interested in training after the quarantine ceases, book a free trial to reserve your space for when the school reopens, you will be contacted then.
- We are looking into virtual classes for continued learning. Stay tuned for more updates
Wishing all our students and their families the best of health over this challenging period.